Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Easy


I've decided that I'm not going to go through all of the particular things women want.  There are just too many little things that I could go on and on about and it would be never ending.  And also I had a well-meaning male friend tell me that guys don't really care what women want.  But let me sum it up quickly, just in case you (the one male reader that I might have) are hanging on the edge of your seat:  We are simple creatures.  Whatever man decided to spread the rumor that we are complicated just did that to get himself and all of the others off of the hook for their stupid behavior. . . .How was I to know when you're so complicated?  The only thing really required of you is to appreciate how wonderful we are.  To be validated.  Just like you men, that's all we need.